Thursday, November 29, 2007

Baby Boo-boos

So my cousin and his wife (well, his wife) gave birth to their first daughter today. 6 lbs., 2 ozs. They induced labor because the Drs. believed the baby was actually over 8 lbs. How you mess that up I don't know, but they did. Daughter Bihl could have stayed in the womb another week or more.

As far as I know, this 2 day old baby girl is unnamed at this point. I understand the parents were going to name the child after my grandmother, then they seemed to back away from that idea, and I understand the parents are taking some heat for reconsidering naming the baby "Lola" after my grandmother who is the subject of my last post. You just can't have second thoughts like that and not expect resistance. We can all now expect that if she is not named after my grandmother she will be referred to as "the relative formerly known as Lola" for the next 20 years. Maybe my uncle and I could even design a symbol for her that sort of looks like my grandmother? ;-)

Perhaps Isaac G. will ask her out someday, tambien?

No comments: